Simply put, we are Commercial Brokers who are direct in all transactions we are involved in when cooperating with other brokers whether we are on the buyer side or the seller side. No fees or gimmicks - simple, fair and customer-first commercial brokerage respecting direct relationships cooperating brokers have with their clients. Prior to continuing down this page and filling out our form, we ask that you read The Way We Work to further understand exactly how we operate. Completion of this form will assume that you have read the way we work. Warning: we are a natural fit for what most commercial brokers personally want, however, if you working for a large commercial brokerage firm, there is a good chance your company is trying to cling on to what are today considered old ways of effectively selling commercial real estate which will stunt your ability to work with us.
Are you a licensed Real Estate Agent?
If YES, What state(s) are you licensed in?
Agent Role Verification. Choose One.
1. Seller's Direct Agent
You are a licensed listing agent or agent who has full control/contact with the seller/owner directly and not through any other agent/finder expecting a commission.
Time is of the Essence Option. I will agree to a 20% referral fee of the listing-side commission if I must.
2. Buyer's Direct Agent
You are a licensed agent in direct contact with the actual buyer/investor and not through any other agent/finder expecting a commission.
Time is of the Essence Option. I will agree to a 20% referral fee of the selling-side commission if I must.
3. Other (Please Explain)
1. Are you personally direct to owners of commercial properties who will sell if a buyer is found (you have a written commission agreement in place)?
2. On your listings and/or pocket listings, do you then share 50% of the listing commission, payable only upon a successful closing, to a cooperating broker who rightfully procures a buyer that you were previously unaware of (no conflixt exists with the registration of the buyer)?
3. We have had poor success in handing over our buyers to listing brokers through typical buyer registration agreements. We prefer, with the buyer's consent, to register our buyers directly with the listing broker (broker-to-broker) to determine whether or not a conflict exists. Therefore, we do not present properties to our buyers that first require our buyers to register themselves directly with the listing broker office (buyer-to-listing broker).... Will your brokerage firm allow our firm to register our buyers directly with you (broker-to-broker) in order to determine whether or not a conflict exists with the exclusive registration of our buyer?
4. We are not in the "referral business" of referring clients out to other brokers. Until such time that a national commercial brokerage license becomes a reality (if ever), we find that referral laws are most suitable to accomplish commission sharing. Assuming that you are not required to do any more "work" than you would nomally be doing exclusively for your seller (you won't be a dual agent) ..... Are you capable of cooperating with brokers and paying 50% of the listing commission in accordance with applicable referral laws? We ask this because we are never "Co-Brokers", defined as "sub-agents to the seller".
5. What best describes your current situation?
1. You are independent and flexible. Your wings are not clipped by your in-house brokerage policies. You are able to take advantage of new technologies and new relationships based on honest and fair dealings
2. Your in-house brokerage policies prevent you from soaring. Your wings are clipped. The "take it, or leave it" attitude of your in-house brokerage policies provide little room for you to take advantage of new technologies and new relationships.
Your Contact Information
: Your Valid Email Address (Required)
: Name & Title
: (Street) Mailing Address
: State or Province
: Zip or Postal Code
: Office Phone, Extention...
: Cellular/Mobile Phone
: Pager Number
: Home Phone
: Fax Number
: Home Page
Your Home Page (if any)
Is your client in an active 1031 Exchange?
If YES . . . . . .
Facts on the property your client is selling . . .
Status of your clients property?
On Market or soon to be
Accepted Contract / In Escrow / Sale Pending
: Closing Date / Date of Sale
: Sales Price
: Total Loans Outstanding at Closing
Facts on the replacement property your client want. . .
: Price Range Considered
: Number of Properties Wanted
: Maximum New Loan % Considered
: Minimum CAP Rate Considered
: Total Cash Available for Purchase
: Location Desired (if any)
: Property Type Wanted
: Date Ready to Write Offers
Besides the internet, what other magazines, newspapers, etc. are you utilizing for your search?
Indicate if you are acting as an agent for a Buyer, a Seller, if both Buyer & Seller Agent for the following Property Types.
You will receive all new announcements based on your chosen status as a Buyer and/or Seller Agent and by Property Type. Note that this applies to property types nationwide and we are unable to customize these announcements to everyone's individual
specifications. If you receive an announcement that does not a fit for needs, simply delete it. This is a free service to you. If you wish to change or delete your status to minimize your mail from us, please let us know. You may also request to be
deleted from this service at any time.
You are currently acting as a....
Buyer's & Seller's Agent...for...Apartment Buildings
Buyer's & Seller's Agent...for...Sale Lease-Back Properties
Buyer's & Seller's Agent...for...Development Sites
Buyer's & Seller's Agent...for...Single Tenant Properties
Buyer's & Seller's Agent...for...Industrial/Warehouse
Buyer's & Seller's Agent...for...Commercial Office Buildings
Buyer's & Seller's Agent...for...Ground Lease Properties
Buyer's & Seller's Agent...for...Shopping / Strip Centers
The box below is not limited by its size. Type as far to the RIGHT or DOWN as far as you wish...
Enter your Buyer/Seller profile & specifications here. If more than one, separate each with a space. This description will determine the quality and speed of responses by potential Buyers / Sellers for your situation - So make it look good!
Include important criteria, ie - tenant, cash on cash , cap rate, credit rating, price (ranges), square footates, regional preference (if any), time constraints, etc.
If you are a Seller, and would consider deferring your capital gains taxes by exchanging under IRC 1031 Exchange, please include profile of your property AND what & where you would exchange to.